Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Laptop etiquette

Sometimes in class my laptop fan turns on. It's moderately loud, so I'll close the multiple windows (in which I'm writing emails, checking my sports fantasy teams, playing games- basically doing anything but paying attention) so that it turns off. This is a basic courtesy to the few who are actually there to learn.
To the person behind me in Evidence whose laptop continually sounds like a 747 taking off- people aren't turning around to stare at you because of your witty comments about hearsay. Either get a new fuckin laptop, bring a legal pad to class, or I'm gonna break that motherfucking thing over your big ignorant head.
Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

I sit next to a woman in my Federal Courts class who is guilty of the same crime. Now the question is: Can I bring a suit against her in Federal Court?

Oh, God, I need to get a life. :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home