Thursday, February 16, 2006

XOXO rant

I cannot fucking stand the autoadmit discussion boards (xoxohth.com). Internet posturing is stupid at all times, but it's even worse when it's insecure losers bragging about their LSAT scores, or how prestigious their law school or firm is, or starting threads about how ugly some girl is at a firm (while linking to her profile). If this is what other lawyers are going to be like, I want out. They make us all look like utter assholes. People should avoid law school because it sucks, not because of these jerks.
Any school that isn't "HYS" (Harvard /Yale/ Stanford) is apparently a "TTT" (third tier toilet). That has got to be the worst term I've ever heard, apart from "pwn3d", which is also used liberally. Basically every conversation goes like this:


#1: Penn is a TTT
#2: No it isn't (quotes some stats to show how great Penn is)
#1: Yes it is. I rejected it, and I'm awesome. (quotes other stats that show how crappy Penn is)
#3: 170 (apparently this indicates how good a post was. In LSAT scoring.)
#4: Pwn3d!

I know, I know, I should just ignore it, but God I hate these motherfuckers.

1 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

I don't know... I'm pretty sure I'm attending a TTT, and we've got those arrogant bastards here, too.

I generally don't say anything, but inside I'm wishing they would die.

The arrogant bastards are everywhere. The trick is not turning into one of them. :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home