Sunday, May 28, 2006

I’m back baby! I’m back!

I was gone for a minute but now I'm home,
I was gone for a minute...

Hey y'all, I'm back, refreshed, and ready to blog my little heart out! Lets just say that finals didn’t go as well as I might have hoped, good thing no one fails in law school. I took a little vacation to clear my head, and after the doctors assured me over and over that I couldn’t die from angst, and to please get the heck out of the hospital so they could treat real patients, I started the biglaw summer associate job on Monday. How’s it been so far? Incredible. I’m gonna be a blog maniac this summer, it’s not like I’m working hard or anything, so keep YALB at #1 on your favorites list if it’s not already, put up flyers around town, take out advertising time on your local cable access channel, cause it’s gonna be a wild ride my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home