Monday, September 18, 2006

Lovin that 3L life

Man, being a 3L is the best! Well, relative to being a 1L I suppose. Instead of that crushing sense of defeat, you're crushing beer cans on your head. Instead of that terrible feeling of doom, you're watching the terrible spinning ceiling in your room. Last week I went to 2 out of my 8 classes. I still haven't bought half of my books. I'm drunk at least 8 hours a day, asleep for at least 10, and watching TV the rest. Good thing I'm paying 35k for this. Of course, I'd still rather be a summer associate!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

you are an example to students everywhere

4:59 PM  
Blogger First Year said...

mmmm...can't wait :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger nicolle said...

i'm a 2L and i'm already doing that. i have ten classes a week, and this week i'm attending two.

go me.

11:51 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

LOL. You only wanna be a summer associate again because you were scoring the major boooottty!

Yeah, I'm jealous. :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger M said...

haha, yeah, the major booty was a definite plus of being a summer associate, but there's so much more! it is really the perfect life (after this)

So far this week I've been to 2 out of 5 classes. On a roll!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home