Sunday, August 06, 2006

I am a God

So I've gone and done it. I've completed the holy trifecta- last night I hooked up with an attorney from my firm. At a firm event. With witnesses. And perhaps photographic evidence.

Combined with my paralegal makeout session at the office, and my ill-advised tryst with another summer, I'm now a legend, at least in my own mind. Am I worried about any possible backlash on Monday? Maybe a little. But I figure that it looks a lot worse for her, I mean, she was taking advantage of a poor, helpless summer associate!! At least I have the threat of a sexual harassment suit to hang over their heads as offer leverage.

Lord knows I don't have anything else.

7 Comments:

Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

You sir, are officially a P-I-M-P. Congrats :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger LawNut said...

Not sure if "poor" and "helpless" really apply here... ;-)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Lily Graypure said...

This is a much more fun way to negotiate and offer than picking up dry cleaning.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Good God... could this get any better?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Legally Intoxicated (Retired) said...

Well done. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Legal Bachelor said...

To those who have gone where I could not...(at least yet :) )

Congratulations, man.

10:08 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy... :)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home