Saturday, July 22, 2006

Beauty is a curse part deux

So things are all good with the crazy girl at work now. I guess no does mean no when you say it 50 times. But now a new problem may have presented itself. Last night, after yet another open bar event, I was making out with a paralegal on top of my desk (it was pretty awesome) back at the office when a partner on the hiring committee walked by. The door to my office was closed, but I'm pretty sure he looked in and saw us through the window. Should I be worried?

And why am I so irresistable??

9 Comments:

Blogger LawNut said...

I don't think you should be worried. I think by now, given all the other "incidents" that have gone down this summer, they know whether they'll be asking you to come back.

As for the irresistable part, I don't have an answer for that one...

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-is summer at the firm really that incredible??? i guess i was just overthinking all that big firm v. small firm stuff.

6:39 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yup, all the stories here are true, although small details (like dates) are changed to protect the innocent. Bigfirm life rules as a summer

9:34 PM  
Blogger The BLS said...

LMAO. M, will you quit telling people that we made out?!?

(Hell, we both know that if I actually worked with you, I'd probably make out with you, too.)

:P

9:52 PM  
Blogger M said...

I would be so lucky :)
Although of course I would do it if you were a lawyer, that would complete the trifecta.

1:56 AM  
Blogger sadielady said...

hmm, i wish you were MY law clerk this summer ...

2:49 AM  
Blogger Legal Bachelor said...

Paralegals are the hottest women at law firms, hands down. There's one here I'm just itchin' to get it on with.

2:42 PM  
Blogger sadielady said...

i take exception to that, legal bachelor. i'm hotter than most paralegals i know!

:)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Legal Bachelor said...

Proooove it. ;)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home