Monday, November 06, 2006

Where I've been

In bed. Watching movies (The Departed is awesome, and Stick It is way underrated). Drinking daily. Taking long weekend trips. Exploring myself.

Where I haven't been: lawschool. I still have 2 books I haven't opened, and I haven' t been to one class in over a month. This is why the blog has been dead. It's a lawschool blog, and I've completely checked out. However, the fear of failure is starting to kick in, I have papers to write and stacks of reading to do, so I'm gonna have to reinsert myself into the community (with much regret), meaning I'm gonna have more procrastination time to fill. So in the immortal words of Frank Costanza, "I'm back baby!"

ps. thanks to sadielady for making me feel like someone cares :) check out her blog, it's great, and apparently she also writes some kind of sex blog, which i'm sure is very dirty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily Graypure said...

Welcome back. . . I missed you sorely.

5:06 PM  
Blogger sadielady said...

hooray, you're back!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you're back! I knew when I linked to you that you would return someday!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home