Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mooninites unite

That's it, I'm moving to Canada.

The ridiculousness of this country has gone too far. I just can't take it anymore. Here's the quick breakdown. There was a huge bomb scare in Boston because of some Aqua Teen Hunger Force ads that were put up around the city. They were basically lite brites. The city of Boston, the most ugly, overeducated bunch of morons you've ever seen, creates a huge panic and shuts down half the city. I have a nice chuckle about how dumb they are. Next thing you hear is that city officials are enraged at the waste of resources, and are holding people responsible. "That makes sense" I think to myself, "the people that called in these threats should be held responsible. They are idiots." I was wrong. They are holding the marketers responsible! Take a look below, and tell me what you think. The mere fact that I have to write this post makes me want to puke.
Anyone have a warm jacket and hockey skates they could lend me?

"It had a very sinister appearance," Coakley (Mass. Attorney General) told reporters. "It had a battery behind it, and wires." ooooohhhhhh, batteries and wires, scary!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't just go around attaching strange boxes to bridges and hospitals and highways.

Whoever put this campaign together is the idiot.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Zuska said...

i live in boston. or near enough to it to claim it. i was APPALLED at what happened yesterday, and at the news of the kids who put the things up being arrested for conducting a "hoax." It appears, however, that the judge who got the case, while not dismissing it, did question whether these boys had the requisite "intent" to be prosecuted under the statute that the city government is fuming about.

It is absolutely positively RIDICULOUS that the City felt that these stupid cartoons were IEDs and/or "suspicious packages" (which they're still calling them) - they are CARTOONS!! I mean, geez.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

I got you back on the blogroll. No idea how you got booted.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I agree with this post, and am happy I stumbled upon it. I also blogged about it here: drichey22.blogspot.com

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home