Thursday, March 30, 2006

US News Rankings

So the word around campus was that our school had moved up a spot in the new US News rankings. So I checked out good ol' xoxo, because if there's one thing that shitbag site is good at, it's rankings. Turns out it's true. Yay for us.
People care so much about these damn rankings. And the sad thing is they matter. Firms care, therefore we care. It's stupid but inevitable. Do I think I'm better than someone that goes to a lower ranked school than me? Well yeah, but that's cause I'm a freakin genius. I think my real point is that there is no way I'd hire myself over someone who was a hard worker, but went to a "lower" school. Lucky I've got my looks to fall back on.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

my school has been in rapture since we moved about 40 spots from third tier into the top hundo

im still dumb and lazy, so i guess im still screwed

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home