Thursday, March 08, 2007

Too hot for TV

Since when have daytime TV judge shows turned into Jerry Springer? I am generally a huge fan of the genre- watching ghetto people argue about small debts to friends is vacuously comforting somehow. But recently I have noticed a disturbing trend- the court shows are copying talk shows. Maury Povich should sue- his bit is getting jacked. In the past couple of weeks I've seen multiple pregnancy test shows, a bootcamp show, and some hidden camera shows. Judge Hatchett is the worst- I'm watching it right now as motivation to write this post. All she does is DNA tests it seems. Let's try to keep some level of dignity in the courtroom, can't we please?

PS. Hatchett just told us a friend recently told her what "friends with benefits" was, and how she was shocked.
PPS. She just now emphasized that she doesn't support FWB situations, and she doesn't want any emails about it. This is ridiculous.

6 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

I hate Judge Hatchett with a passion. The only judge shows I watch are Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, and sometimes The People's Court.

4:12 PM  
Blogger nicolle said...

i can't stand judge hatchett, either. she's too self-righteous for me. i've never before heard her position on friends-with-benefits, although that only lowers my desire to watch her show. so she doesn't want people to challenge her opinion on it? what? (and, furthermore, i'm a staunch fan of FWB situations...haha.)

the people's court is my favourite--marilyn milian is so good at telling stupid people that they're stupid. i also enjoy judge mathis 'cause i like to laugh at him, and i'll occasionally watch judge judy.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no love for Texas Justice?

5:20 PM  
Blogger nicolle said...

texas justice is terrible! if i'm going to watch a cartoonishly bad court show, give me moral court any day.

2:36 AM  
Blogger M said...

I agree, the people's court is by far the best judicial show. I never watch Mathis, but maybe I should start...

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U have got to be kidding me....
She said that she an intelligent woman. Maybe she knows but wasn't aware of it herself(think about it)

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home